- Internal and external corner details as reinforcing detail
- Detailing around pipes and flashings as reinforcing detail
- Reinforcing of joints in OSB Decking or approved insulation boards
- Application into concrete gutters
- Ideal for vertical up stand work as less prone to sagging
- Deck/ wall interface reinforcement
It is essential that the intended substrate is thoroughly cleaned with a high pressure washer, on smaller areas a stiff broom and soapy water will suffice. Remove all oil, grease and wax contaminants, cement laitance and loose particles. Make good all cracks and blisters, fill surface irregularities with a suitable product. Allow to fully dry.
Apply ClassicLiquid Primer at a sufficient coverage rate to seal the surface. Primer coverage rates will vary dependant on surface porosity.
Allow primer coat to fully dry.
Why ClassicLiquid Detailer?
- No additional reinforcement necessary
- Fast Curing. Skins over in 2-3 hours
- Thixotropic. Less prone to sagging and slump
- Bubble and defect free membrane
- Excellent weather and UV resistance
- Excellent thermal resistance, the product never turns soft. Recommended service temperatures 80oC,
- max shock temperature 200oC
- Remains elastic down to -40oC
- Excellent mechanical properties, high tensile and good tear strength, high abrasion resistance
- Good chemical resistance
SKU CL-Detailing Weight (kg) 5.0000 Brand Name ClassicLiquid Roofing System ClassicLiquid Delivery Lead Time 1 Working Day