- How much will delivery cost?
- Next Working Day Delivery Service
- Can I collect my items?
- Larger Palletised Orders
- Will my items arrive at the same time?
- What if I'm out when you arrive?
- Can I choose a time for my delivery?
- Can you deliver on Saturdays?
- Do you offer international delivery?
- Returns and Refunds
- How will my goods arrive?
How much will delivery cost?
Our Standard Delivery costs are highlighted below, with an accurate cost given at the point of checkout based on your postcode.
|Collections from our Trade Counter||N/A||FREE|
|Mainland UK (8am - 6pm)||Next Working Day||£12.50|
|Mainland UK (Before 12pm)||Next Working Day||£25.00|
|Mainland UK (Saturday AM)||Next Working Day||£25.00|
|Isle of Wight||Next Working Day||£17.50|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||Non Guaranteed* Next Working Day||£17.50|
|Shetland Islands (ZE post codes)||5-10 Working Days||£25.00|
|Northern Ireland||Non Guaranteed* Next Working Day||£25.00|
|Channel Islands & Isle of Man||2 Working Days||£25.00|
All costs exclude VAT
* Our couriers cannot always gaurentee Next Working Day for destinations outside of Mainland UK. In these instances they will aim for Next Working Day but it may take slightly longer. The delivery options available to you are presented at the time of checkout based on your delivery postcode.
Next Working Day Service
Our Next Working Day Delivery revolves around a cut-off time of 3pm. Order before 3pm and recieve your goods the next working day, order after 3pm and recieve them in 2 working days.
We regret that we are unable to offer next day delivery to Non-Mainland UK and Scottish Highlands addresses.
Bank Holidays are excluded from our Next Working Day Service.
|Destination||Order placed on:||If placed before 3pm, delivery on:||If placed after 3pm, delivery on:|
|Mainland UK||SATURDAY, SUNDAY||TUESDAY||TUESDAY|
* Saturday Delivery is possible for a small additional fee
Large Palletised Orders
Larger palletised orders will be shipped via our bulk delivery service. Due to the nature and weight of the goods this is offered as a Kerbside only delivery. The courier/Driver may at their own descretion deliver the goods to a desired location.
Can I choose a specific time for my delivery?
Not exactly. Unfortunately our couriers only offer a standard window of delivery between 8.00am and 6.00pm.
However for an additional fee we can arrange for more precise window of delivery for you at the time of order.
|Destination||Delivery Option||Additional Cost|
|Mainland UK||AM Delivery Before 12pm||+ £12.50|
|Mainland UK||AM Delivery Before 10am||Call for a quote|
|Mainland UK||AM Delivery Before 9am||Call for a quote|
All costs exclude VAT
Can you deliver on Saturdays?
Yes. For a small additional fee our couriers can offer a Saturday delivery. Please be sure to let us know if this is a requirement at the time of order.
|Destination||Saturday Delivery||Additional Cost|
|Mainland UK||08:00 - 18:00||+ £12.50|
All costs exclude VAT
Can I collect my items?
Yes, of course. If you're able to get over to our Coventry Warehouse then you can opt to collect your goods for free at the point of checkout.
If you order before 3pm it's likely that your goods will be ready for collection the same day. Simply drop into our tradecounter when you are ready to collect with your order reference number and will happilly load your vehicle.
Will my items arrive at the same time?
Generally you order will arrive in one delivery at the same time. However sometimes it may be necessary to split the order and send them with separate couriers. This is more common on bigger Palletised orders where trims need to be sent out separately. The deliveries will still arrive within the stated timeframe.
What if I'm out when you arrive?
All our deliveries need to be signed for. If no one is at home when we attempt delivery the order will be taken back to the local depot and delivery will be re-attempted on the next working day. You can however leave a signed note giving instructions to the delivery driver asking for the goods to be left with a neighbour or in a secure location like a garage or porch. The driver will need to take this note away with him as proof of delivery.
Do you offer international delivery ?
We can offer a delivery service throughout the UK and to Ireland. We cannot offer delivery outside of these locations. However we are able to to send goods to a local freight forwarder of you choice who will then be able to provide you with a worldwide shipping option.
Returns and Refunds
- Returns can only be accepted on non cut to size goods. So always double check your sizes before ordering cut to size products like membranes and tapes.
- All return products such as Adhesives, Sealant and Accessories must be returned 14 days after point of sale.
- If the purchaser is returning unwanted items for any reason other than the items being faulty, incorrect or unsuitable substitutions then a re-stocking charge of 20% of the goods value will be charged to the purchaser.
- Where the goods are being returned because they are faulty, incorrect goods or because of unsuitable substitution by the Company, the Company will meet the cost of return provided the Company nominates the carrier.
How will my goods arrive?
We make every effort to ensure that your roof and accessories arrive in A1 condition. Wherever possible we like to re-use packaging inline with our Environmental Policy so don’t be surprised if your order arrives in perfect condition in a re-cycled box.
- All adhesives, tools and accessories are individually wrapped in bubble wrap before being packed in to the cardboard boxes.
- Larger roof membranes weighing over 60kg may be delivered on a pallet. If so these will be secured with banding and then shrink wrapped to ensure the membrane arrives in perfect condition.
- ClassicBond and Shedcover membranes will be supplied Folded and rolled
- Duoply and Resitrix membranes will be supplied rolled