ClassicLiquid Walkway 4kg
Only apply after a minimum of 72 hours when overcoating ClassicLiquid Top Coat.
Clean the surface to be treated with a high pressure washer or a stiff broom and soapy water to remove all oil, grease, wax contaminants, cement laitance and loose particles.
Apply ClassicLiquid Primer as directed on data sheet if required.
Stir product thoroughly by low speed mixer or manually ensuring that air is not mixed into the liquid creating bubbles. Surfaces must be completely dry before product application.
Apply a light base coat by brush or roller to the prepared substrate (approx. 0.1ltr m2) whilst still wet broadcast Quartz Aggregate at the desired coverage rate and allow to dry.
Brush off excess Quartz Aggregate and apply a further light saturation coat to seal. Alternatively Quartz Aggregate can be mixed into the container of ClassicLiquid Walkway and applied directly to the prepared surface by brush or roller.
- ClassicLiquid Waterproof Coating roofing system, for balconies and walkways
- Asphalt or bitumen roofs
- Concrete surfaces, even garage floors
- GRP Roof lights
- GRC Tiles
- Concrete pavers
Features & Benefits
- Strong and uniform adhesion on almost any surface
- Highly hydrophobic
- Highly flexible even down to -40°C
- Excellent heat and UV resistance, will not peel, yellow or soften up to +80°C
- Outstanding resistance to chemicals and mechanical stresses
- Can be pigmented
SKU CL-WALK Weight (kg) 4.0000 Brand Name ClassicLiquid Roofing System ClassicLiquid Delivery Lead Time 1 Working Day