The manufacturer can offer a 25 year guarantee on roofs over 500 square metresRead More
ClassicLiquid Top Coat 15kg
- Once the existing roof covering has been cleaned using a stiff broom or high pressure washer to remove all contaminants it should be left to dry.
- Make good all cracks and blisters and fill any surface irregularities. ClassicLiquid Joint Mastic can be used to seal cracks and any joints between the roof surface and any upstands.
- Apply ClassicLiquid Primer at the appropriate rate to all areas that will be covered by the Classic Liquid Top Coat or ClassicLiquid Detailer and allow to dry. See seperate instructions for different substrate coverage rates and drying times.
- ClassicLiquid Detailer is used to coat all vertical surfaces and roof details. Detailer is thixotropic so will not slump as it contains reinforcing fibres.
- Use ClassicLiquid Reinforcing Fabric to reinforce T&G OSB3 boards and fully reinforce when over laying bitumous felt.
- ClassicLiquid Top Coat is then applied at a minimum rate of 1.5kg per square metre in one or two coats to acheive a bubble free even application.
Recommended For Overlaying
- Asphalt & bitumen roofs
- GRP roofing systems
- OSB3 T&G structural roof decks
- Metal and fibre roof decks
- Gypsum & cement Boards
- Concrete Roofs
- Very cost effect
- Showerproof in 30 minutes
- Trafficable in 24 hours
- Single coat (of membrane) application possible
- Bubble free smooth finish
- Easy to apply
- Excellent weather & UV resistance
- Will remain elastic down to – 40°c
- Will not soften in high temperatures
- High tensile and tear strength, excellent abrasion resistance
- Seamless finish
SKU CL-TOP Weight (kg) 15.0000 Brand Name ClassicLiquid Roofing System ClassicLiquid Delivery Lead Time 1 Working Day