ClassicLiquid Top Coat 15kg
- Firstly begin by ensuring that the existing roof covering has been cleaned using a stiff broom or high pressure washer to remove all contaminants, it should then be left to dry.
- Make good all cracks and blisters and fill any surface irregularities. ClassicLiquid Joint Mastic can be used to seal cracks and any joints between the roof surface and any upstands.
- Apply ClassicLiquid Primer at the appropriate rate to all areas that will be covered by the Classic Liquid Top Coat or ClassicLiquid Detailer and allow to dry. See separate instructions for different substrate coverage rates and drying times.
- ClassicLiquid Detailer is used to coat all vertical surfaces and roof details. Detailer is thixotropic so will not slump as it contains reinforcing fibres.
- Use ClassicLiquid Reinforcing Fabric to reinforce T&G OSB3 boards and fully reinforce when over laying bituminous felt.
- ClassicLiquid Top Coat is then applied at a minimum rate of 1.5kg per square metre in one or two coats to achieve a bubble free even application.
Recommended For Overlaying
- EPDM Membranes
- Asphalt & Bitumen Roofs
- GRP Roofing Systems
- OSB3 T&G Structural Roof Decks
- Metal and Fibre Roof Decks
- Gypsum & Cement Boards
- Concrete Roofs
- Very cost effective
- Showerproof in 30 minutes
- Trafficable in 24 hours
- Single coat (of membrane) application possible
- Bubble free smooth finish
- Easy to apply
- Excellent weather & UV resistance
- Will remain elastic down to – 40°c
- Will not soften in high temperatures
- High tensile and tear strength, excellent abrasion resistance
- Seamless finish
Order your ClassicLiquid Top Coat 15kg by selecting the quantity required and simply add the product to your basket. If you have more questions about ClassicLiquid products give us a call on 02476 667234 and one of our expert team will be able to assist with your specific requirements.
SKU CL-TOP-15 Weight (kg) 15.0000 Brand Name ClassicLiquid Roofing System ClassicLiquid Delivery Lead Time 1 Working Day