ClassicLiquid Reinforcing Fabric
ClassicLiquid Reinforcing Fabric is a non-woven, spun-bound, polypropylene reinforced fabric which is installled on the roof between two coats of the ClassicLiquid Top Coat.
Apply ClassicLiquid Waterproof Coating and Reinforcing Fabric wet on wet to the previously primed, clean, dry surface with rollers or brushes at a total coverage rate of 1.5 - 1.8kg per m2. This will achieve a thickness of approximately 1.2mm.
- Very Competitively Priced
- Fast Curing
- Single coat (of membrane) application possible
- Bubble free smooth finish
- Easy to apply - due to lack of reinforcing fabric
- Excellent weather & UV resistance
- Will remain elastic down to – 40°c
- Will not soften in high temperatures
- High tensile and tear strength, excellent abrasion resistance
- Showerproof in 30 minutes
- Seamless finish
- Trafficable in 24 hours
SKU CL-Reinforcing Fabric Weight (kg) 5.0000 Brand Name ClassicLiquid Roofing System ClassicLiquid Delivery Lead Time 1 Working Day