Yes, EPDM Membranes require the substrate to be dry prior to installation. This is so the the adhesive & primers can effectively bond the rubber to roof deck. EPDM products will not adhere to wet or damp surfaces. Trapped moisture may vaporize and negatively affect the performance of the membranes.Read More
EPDM Porch Roof Kits
EPDM Porch Roof Kits
These ClassicBond EPDM Porch Roof Kits are designed for structures where the gutter is along the front edge (Width) and the back edge adjoins a house wall. Kerb Edge trims are provided for the two remaining sides (Depth). The kits are easy to install, look great and have a life expectancy of up to 50 years! EPDM rubber membranes are UV, Ozone and Infra red stable so will not crack, blister or peel.
We have put together these Porch Roof Kits to including the 1.2mm One-Piece EPDM rubber membrane, adhesives, edging trims and tools required to complete this DIY project.
Included in Kit:
- 1.2mm ClassicBond EPDM Membrane (Size per roof kit chosen)
- Water Based Adhesive to adhere Membrane to roof deck
- Contact adhesive to adhere Perimeter of roof deck to Membrane
- Sure Edge Gutter for front edge
- Sure Edge Kerb for both side edges
- Sure Edge Corner for both front corners
- Wall trim to act as flashing against your house wall
- External corner Patches & Primer fo both back corners where roof meets house wall
- Tools requires for DIY Installation(Rollers, Scissors & Paint Brush)
- All Pins and Clips to go with Trims
- Installation Guide
WE CAN TAILOR THE KIT TO SUIT YOUR ROOF - CALL 0800 313 4486 TO DISCUSS
The Membrane size will be the same as the kit size. Therefore your roof size will need to be smaller to allow for edge overlaps. e.g. 6metre x 3metre roof kit will fit a roof that is no larger than 5.7metres x 2.7metres.
SKU Porch-Roof-Kit Weight (kg) 30.0000 Brand Name ClassicBond Roofing System Classic Bond Length (metres) No Width No Depth (Width) No Delivery Lead Time 1 Working Day
Classicbond EPDM membranes are identical on both sides so there is no right or wrong side when installing. However you may sometimes find a small amount of writing printed on one side of the Rubber Membrane and it may be wise to keep this side down so an eyesore is not created.Read More