The Roof Repair Liquid can also be used on pitched roofing and other roof types such as bituminous surfaces, gutters, brickwork, asbestos, concrete, felt, metal and fibreglass surfaces.
Please note that Classic-Repair is not suitable for walkways, balconies, EPDM or PVC membranes.
Coverage: 1-2 kg per m2
Roof Repair Liquid Benefits
Classic-Repair is the perfect solution for either flat roof waterproofing or creating a water resistant roof on any roof type.
Here are some of the many benefits:
- Low odour and VOC emissions compared to other brands
- One coat solution
- High performance acrylic resin
- Unaffected by extreme temperature
- 5 year material warranty
- Fibre reinforced to fill cracks and gaps on your roof
- High UV resistance and little to no change in colour
- Can be used on nearly all types of roof
- Damp weather application
- Quick build up that won’t sag on vertical surfaces
- Available in Grey
To order simply select the size required above and add to your basket. If you’d like any further information or would like to discuss your specific requirements with one of our expert team or give us a call on 02476 667234.
SKU CL-Repair Weight (kg) 2.5000 Brand Name ClassicLiquid Roofing System ClassicLiquid Delivery Lead Time 1 Working Day