Reinforced EPDM Self Adhesive Flat Roof & Gutter Lining Training Course
During our RESITRIX rubber roof training course you can expect to cover the following topics:
- Roof / gutter preparation
- Flat roof insulation & Building Regulations
- Warm Deck Vs Cold Deck
- Use of FG35 Primer and bonding surfaces
- Heat welding the membrane
- Laying out your rolls and bonding patterns
- How to waterproof internal and external corners
How Much Will it Cost?
£95.00 + VAT per person.
You will receive a full pack of information including a training certificate and marketing literature. Tools and Demo Roofs can be purchased at a discounted rate on the training day.
Where & When?
Single day per course from 10am to 4:30pm. The course is run at our Training Centre in Coventry, West Midlands.
Everyone that completes one of our courses will receive:
- Certified Installer Status
- Trade Discount
- A Certificate for the Relevant Roofing Systems
- A Certified Installer Vehicle Sticker
- Product Literature & samples
- 20 Year Membrane Guarantees* to offer your customers
* Our Membrane Guarantees are issued per project on reciept of photos of the completed roof and only valid for materials purchased through Rubber4Roofs.
Call us now to find out about availability and book your place!
We try to keep group sizes to a maximum of 8 people and we generally find that you will get the most out of the course if you have a rubber roof to install in the near future.
Helping You Grow Your Business
Our support doesn't stop when the course is finished! We offer full telephone support to our certified installers and you have access to refreshers by way of our videos and guides available through our Online Training Centre
Once you get a proven installation track record with us, we'll consider you for our installer network. Passing on to local installers any customer leads that are generated by our national marketing campaign.