Yes, EPDM Membranes require the substrate to be dry prior to installation. This is so the the adhesive & primers can effectively bond the rubber to roof deck. EPDM products will not adhere to wet or damp surfaces. Trapped moisture may vaporize and negatively affect the performance of the membranes.Read More
Rapid Roof Liquid Waterproofing Kits
A seamless, rapid curing and waterproof liquid rubber roofing system
RapidRoof is a seamless, resin-based liquid rubber roof waterproofing system which can be cold liquid applied using a brush or a roller.
Rapid curing, two coats of the membrane cure within 20 minutes and are suitable for foot traffic within one hour, providing a fully bonded, tough surface with 200% elasticity.
With a smooth finish, RapidRoof provides a cured liquid rubber roof membrane with a similar finish to GRP or EPDM, but with greater flexibility and much faster application. RapidRoof is ideal for domestic projects or small industrial roofing and is also available with an anti-skid finish for designated walkways.
- Specially formulated for roofing applications
- 10 year product guarantee
- 200% elasticity
- Resistant to wind uplift
- Full training and on-site support available
- Range of colours, including matching to RAL on request
- Suitable for all types of foot traffic
- Can be applied down to -30℃
- Full technical support team
The RapidRoof liquid roofing system includes:
- Liquid primer with activator
- Liquid waterproofing layer with activator
- Roller with 3 sleeves
- 2 x brushes
- Kettle to mix liquid resin
SKU RAPIDROOF Weight (kg) 5.0000 Brand Name RapidRoof Roofing System ClassicLiquid Delivery Lead Time 1-2 Working Days