Yes, EPDM Membranes require the substrate to be dry prior to installation. This is so the the adhesive & primers can effectively bond the rubber to roof deck. EPDM products will not adhere to wet or damp surfaces. Trapped moisture may vaporize and negatively affect the performance of the membranes.Read More
Orangery Roof Kits
EPDM Orangery Roof Kit
This ClassicBond Orangery Roof Kit is designed for orangeries with parapet walls down both sides and a gutter along the front edge. You will Find our Kits to be easy to install, Great looking and have a life expectancy of up to 50 years! EPDM rubber membranes are UV, Ozone and Infrared stable so will not crack, blister or peel. We have put together a kit including the 1.2mm One-Piece EPDM rubber membrane, adhesives and edging trims.
The kit is .
Included in Kit:
- -EPDM Membrane as per kit chosen
- -Water based deck adhesive for bonding to the timber roof
- -Contact Adhesive for bonding deck perimeter & upstands
- -Sure Edge Gutter Drip Edge for front edge
- - Wall Trim to act as flashing alonf house wall
- - 8 External Patches with Primer for corners of roof and lantern
- -Tool Kit (Scissors/DIY Seam Roller/Paint brush/Roller set/Mini Roller)
- - Mastic for wall flashing
- -Water Cut Off Mastic to seal between rubber and lantern
- -Installation Guide
- -(All clips and pins are included for the trims)
WE CAN TAILOR THE KIT TO SUIT YOUR ROOF - CALL 0800 313 4486 TO DISCUSS
The Membrane size will be the same as the kit size. Therefore your roof size will need to be smaller to allow for edge overlaps. e.g. 6metre x 3metre roof kit will fit a roof that is no larger than 5.7metres x 2.7metres.
SKU Orangery-Roof-Kit Weight (kg) 49.0000 Brand Name ClassicBond Roofing System Classic Bond Length (metres) No Width No Depth (Width) No Delivery Lead Time No
Classicbond EPDM membranes are identical on both sides so there is no right or wrong side when installing. However you may sometimes find a small amount of writing printed on one side of the Rubber Membrane and it may be wise to keep this side down so an eyesore is not created.Read More