ClassicBond 1-Day Training Course £75
COVID-19: Please note that in line with Government guidelines we have suspended all training for the foreseeable future!
Please continue to register your interest in training and we'll be sure to keep you informed of future training sessions when normal service resumes. Read our full impact response
ClassicBond One-Piece & ClassicBond Pro High Performance Fleece-Reinforced EPDM System
Our ClassicBond Training Courses are combined as the installation process is extreemly similar. During the course you can expect to cover the following topics:
- Roof preparation - Rip-out Vs Over-Board
- Flat roof insulation & building regulations
- Warm Deck Vs Cold Deck
- Installation of membrane on a demo roof
- Installation of trims
- Using tapes to form Internal / External Corners
- Joining rubber membranes using tapes
- Installing pipe boots and internal drains etc
How Much Will it Cost?
£75.00 + VAT per person.
You will receive a full pack of information including a training certificate and marketing literature. Tools and Demo Roofs can be purchased at a discounted rate on the training day.
Where & When?
Single day per course from 10am to 4:30pm. The course is run at our Training Centre in Coventry, West Midlands.
Everyone that completes one of our courses will receive:
- Certified Installer Status
- Trade Discount
- A Certificate for the Relevant Roofing Systems
- A Certified Installer Vehicle Sticker
- Product Literature & samples
- 20 Year Membrane Guarantees* to offer your customers
* Our Membrane Guarantees are issued per project on reciept of photos of the completed roof and only valid for materials purchased through Rubber4Roofs.
Call us now to find out about availability and book your place!
We try to keep group sizes to a maximum of 8 people and we generally find that you will get the most out of the course if you have a rubber roof to install in the near future.
Helping You Grow Your Business
Our support doesn't stop when the course is finished! We offer full telephone support to our certified installers and you have access to refreshers by way of our videos and guides available through our Online Training Centre
Once you get a proven installation track record with us, we'll consider you for our installer network. Passing on to local installers any customer leads that are generated by our national marketing campaign.