Used For: EPDM drain outlets are used to join an internal drain to the EPDM membrane where the drain runs through the roof deck.
Width: 68 mm Diameter
Material: EPDM Rubber & Plastisol coated leaf guard
1) Cut the drain flange down to leave a 25-35mm flange.
2) Cut a 68mm hole in the roof membrane.
3) Insert the drain ensuring a positive fit inside the down pipe.
3) Fix to decking by screwing through the flange into the roof deck using 3 wood screws.
4) Prime the Internal Drain and surrounding roof membrane with rubber primer.
5) Cut a piece of 9" Uncured Flashing to place over the internal drain ensuring at least 60mm extra on all sides is bonded to roof membrane
6) Adhere flashing to drain and membrane using seam roller once the primer is touch dry.
7) Cut a hole in the flashing making sure not to cut internal drain
8) Insert leaf guard.
£15.00 excluding VAT